Sudan is in crisis and help is needed to safeguard cultural heritage throughout Sudan. AmSARC is accepting donations to aid this cause. Funds raised will contribute directly to assist sites and projects with these concerns. Thank you for your help.
If you prefer to send a check, they can be sent to AmSARC Treasurer: Michele Buzon, AmSARC, Department of Anthropology, Stone Hall 219, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN 47907.
AmSARC is the American Sudanese Archaeological Research Center, an independent not-for-profit founded in 2017. Our mission is to encourage American and Sudanese archeological research and collaboration in Sudan and provide the network and support for success. The center facilitates research and nurtures scholarly ties between institutions and individuals in both countries as well as conducting its own archaeological research in Sudan. AmSARC also organizes outreach on public archaeology throughout the two countries. AmSARC was incorporated as a non-profit corporation in California and has secured 501(c)3 status.
- Consultations to establish and manage projects in Sudan.
- Recommendations of professionals and specialists for archaeological mission teams.
- Facilitation of transportation in Sudan.
- Assistance with the custom regulations in Sudan and international shipment of materials.
- AmSARC Institutional Members: