We are currently offering free individual and student memberships for one year! Please complete the membership form and email to amsarc2017 “at” gmail.com or mail to the address below.
How to become a member
- Determine the level of membership.
- Complete the membership form and email to amsarc2017 “at” gmail.com or mail to the address below.
- Submit annual membership fee (pay online below or by check to the following address).
c/o Mohamed Ali
3640 S. Sepulveda Blvd, #216
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Individual membership ($50)
– Quarterly update email
– Subscription to Journal of Ancient Egyptian Interconnections for Individual, Student, and Executive Members
– Position on organizational committee
– Assistance in visiting archaeological sites in Sudan
– Participation in archaeological excavations
Additional benefits per membership level:
Institutional membership ($400):
– Public recognition on the AmSARC website
– Organization of fieldwork training for students
– Representative eligible for advisory panel term
Executive membership ($150)
– Opportunity to develop and revise center projects
– Access to a discussion group forum on archaeology in Sudan
– Access to our database of specialists
Student membership ($10)
– Discount for attending AmSARC field schools
– Access to our jobs database for part time jobs and training with center projects