How to become a member
- Determine the level of membership (see descriptions below).
- Student $10
- Retired $40
- Individual $50
- Executive $150
- Institutional $400
- Sudanese (complimentary)
- Complete the membership form below, press Submit.
- Submit annual membership fee below. Click BUY NOW and add the appropriate amount in the PayPal link.
- Alternatively, a check for the appropriate amount can be sent to: Michele R. Buzon, Department of Anthropology, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN USA 47907.
Individual membership ($50)/ Retired ($40)
– Quarterly update email
– Subscription to Journal of Ancient Egyptian Interconnections for Individual, Student, and Executive Members
– Position on organizational committee
– Assistance in visiting archaeological sites in Sudan
– Participation in archaeological excavations
Additional benefits per membership level:
Institutional membership ($400):
– Public recognition on the AmSARC website
– Organization of fieldwork training for students
– Representative eligible for advisory panel term
Executive membership ($150)
– Opportunity to develop and revise center projects
– Access to a discussion group forum on archaeology in Sudan
– Access to our database of specialists
Student membership ($10)
– Discount for attending AmSARC field schools
– Access to our jobs database for part time jobs and training with center projects